Welcome to Clarenville Middle School
"MANY HANDs MAKE CMS WORK"
Clarenville Middle School is offering $125 Gift Cards for each CMS student whose family requires help to ease the financial stress of the Christmas season. You can pick up a wish gift request form at the school, call Ms. Arlene Templeman at 466-7558, or email directly to email@example.com to make your request. All requests are confidential.
It would be greatly appreciated if your requests were submitted by Monday, October 22nd. Gift Cards will be ready for pick up at the school on Wednesday, November 21st.
Welcome to our New Website
We decided to go for a fresh new look to our website. Still a work in progress, so keep checking back for new additions.
Please feel free to browse around. Check the menus located at the top of the page.
- Links to the latest school newsletter
- School Lunch Menu
- Includes links to monthly menus and program registrations
- Power School Menu
- Link for Students, Parents, and Teachers to access the Power School system
- Schedules Menu
- Includes links to Homeroom, Music, and Gym Schedules
- Calendar Menu
- Allows you to view our schools yearly calendar, and see upcoming events
- Resources Menu
- Includes a Student Course Resource menu. This menu contains links to access digital copies of all grade 7 to 9 math and science text books (password required - will be provided), and links to video tutorials for math 7 to 9.
Feel free to make suggestions to improve this site.
Mr Brown -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations for the CMS Breakfast Program
Our School's Breakfast Program is up and running once again for another year. Each morning many of our students take advantage of our nutritious breakfast offering to ensure they are energized and ready for optimal learning... Running such a successful program can be quite costly so we rely on generous sponsors (donors) like yourself to ensure our programs success. If you would like to make a contribution, below is a link that you can use to donate directly to Clarenville Middle School’s breakfast club.